- To encourage the Christian ethos of the school through daily promotion of the Mission Statement, living out the values and teachings of our Catholic faith, in a multi-cultural global community;
- To provide a safe and secure learning environment in which all members of the school community achieve success and realise their full potential;
- To create a caring and supportive atmosphere in which all members of the school are listened to and respected, demonstrating good manners towards each other and developing positive relationships within the wider community;
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum encouraging children to be independent thinkers and achieve personal success;
- To provide a variety of opportunities for pupils to explore their own learning and develop their interests and abilities.