We are very proud of how smart our children are dressed every day in their school uniform:
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo or plain bottle green
- Grey skirt or trousers
- White polo shirt
- Black or grey socks (or tights for girls in winter)
- Green/white check dress with white socks (summer)
- Grey shorts (summer)
- Sensible black shoes
- Book bag
- Optional – Hat (summer uniform)
- Optional – Red fleece and waterproof with logo
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S FULL NAME.
- White school t'shirt or plain white t'shirt
- St Elizabeth's black hoodie and joggers or plain black tracksuit
- Plain black shorts
- Pull on or Velcro pumps
Jewellery should not be worn to school. If your child has pierced ears, studs may be worn, however, these MUST be removed on the days your child has a PE lesson, as staff are not allowed to remove or put in studs. These rules are to ensure your child’s safety.
Please click on the below links to view & purchase uniforms:
S.K. SCHOOL UNIFORMS
Retail Branch – 57 Buckingham Road, Riverside, Tamworth. B79 7UR. Tel: 01827 705 779
ONLINE CLOTHING SOLUTIONS
Primary school uniform: https://schoolwearuk.co.uk/product-category/primary-infant-nursery/st-elizabeths-primary-school/
Uniform can be purchased from specific retailers above or more widely from other retailers including second hand.
Please contact school if you have any financial concerns regarding purchasing school uniform.